Le cimetière « Neuvilly Communal Cemetery Extension » est un cimetière militaire de la Première Guerre mondiale situé sur le territoire de la commune de Neuvilly, Nord.
Neuvilly was captured by the 17th Division temporarily on 10 October 1918, and taken finally on 17 October. Burials in two of the three cemeteries made after the fighting were later removed to other burial grounds; buried in the third, the extension to the communal cemetery, are casualties from the period 10 October to 2 November 1918, most of them belonging to the 17th Division, and many to the 12th Manchesters. NEUVILLY COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION contains 101 Commonwealth burials of the First World War, six of them unidentified. There is also one burial of the Second World War. The extension was designed by W H Cowlishaw. The adjoining COMMUNAL CEMETERY contains one First World War burial.